2. It's International Guitar Month...do you play? Does anyone in your family play? What's a song you especially like to hear played on the guitar or a favorite song featuring the guitar? DO I PLAY? It was one of the first things I can remember my grandfather teaching us to do. I love to play. There are many of us in my mom's family that play, my grandfather could play anything with strings on it, and when he died I got his tater bug mandolin.
3. What's your comfort food? Mrs. Betty Jeans homemade macaroni and cheese.
4. What's one activity or area of your life where you absolutely never procrastinate?
Cleaning up the kitchen after a meal. People come in my carport door....straight into the kitchen. I cannot stand dirty dishes laying around.
5. Who does the grocery shopping in your house? Does your local store bag the groceries for you or is it a do-it-yourself kind of place? Do you like someone packing your groceries?
Frank does all the grocery shopping and cooking in our house. All the places we frequent bag the groceries for us and I like it.....as long as they don't put cans in with my bread.
6. What's the coolest thing you've seen in nature? Deer in my front yard, bears at Cades Cove in the Smokies, a fox and her babies in my side yard, a baby calf being born. These are a few of my favorite coolest nature things.
7. Share a favorite quote about home.
“If I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own back yard. Because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with.”
― L. Frank Baum,
8. Insert your own random thought here. My theme for the A-Z challenge is songs. Today's letter is F and my song is For All We Know by the Carpenters. I would love to invite you to click here and read my post....perhaps leave me a memory in the comment section of the post.