Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Friday, March 27, 2009

Dublin via Blarney

Click to play this Smilebox photobook: Dublin via Blarney
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook


We are headed to Dublin today via Blarney Castle. I can't wait to see the castle and shop at the Woolen Mills. The countryside between here and there is so lovely and green....everything you would expect Ireland to be. We will get into Dublin tonight and be there for the St. Patrick's Day celebrations tomorrow. I cannot wait to share the Dublin views with you tomorrow. Hope you enjoy Blarney....and remember.....if you kiss the Blarney Stone....you gain the gift of gab.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I had the pleasure of a visit to Shannon Ireland some years back. Being a Scotch-Irish lass (Kelly MacFarlane), I was in awe of the vivid green countryside and the culture of the locals. I wonder, 'Why did my ancestors want to leave all this?'