Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Drew Turns One!

My precious litle Drew had his first birthday party this past weekend. He greeted his guests dressed as Captain Adorable, which BTW he is.


Ramona got him a mitt and baseball cake. It was too cute. The ball was a cupcake and it was the treat Drew got to eat. Just the right size for sure. He obviously enjoyed it as you can tell by the picture.

After cake came the moment he had been waiting for all day....gifts. They had been collecting for hours on top of the pool table and it was time to open them. How excited he was!

What a day for my sweet little man....after opening all his presents he got down to a serious baseball game with his cousin. Wonder who won?

Finally it was time for all his guests to depart....and Drew showed them to the door.

What a great day for such a special little man. Happy Birthday my sweet Drew! You know...with all the sadness and stress that we face in life...it is so wonderful that God gives us these special little ones to remind us that even though life goes...it still goes on.

3 comments:

~j said...

Happy Birthday, Drew!!!!!

Sweet Tea said...

You're totally right - He is Captain Adorable. Love those little ones!

Deb said...

He's a darling!

Hey, are you interested in going to a Christian writer's conference this summer?

I want to go... it's She Speaks in Concord, NC...but I don't want to drive by myself.

Let me know if you want more info.

Sweet dreams.