I have a blogging buddy at Sweet Tea and yesterday she made reference to Second Cup of Coffee who had a great neme going on....so I thought I would check it out and it was fun so I had to share it with you all too. I love the Winter Olympics and as it happens her neme begins with a salute to the Olympics, you'll notice about half-way through these questions that she turns the corner and go off on another path as fast as a luge rounding a bend. Hence the name: Random. Even if you don't post your answers...think about them. I had a ball doing this.
1. If you could compete in one Olympic event (not necessarily winter sports) what would it be? I would be a figure skater. It would be a stretch because grace is not in my vocabulary...but I dream I am graceful.
2. Do remember a specific Olympic moment from the past? It would have to be Dorothy Hamils big win, her hair cut, and Nadia Comineche...and her perfect tens.
3. Have you ever known anyone who competed in the Olympics? I have not ever been that lucky. Although...I did know Chris Everett Loyd when I was young and played tennis for Parks and Rec in Florida. That was my close to athletic fame.
4. If everyday activities were Olympic-worthy, which activity would you have a gold medal in? Multitasking for sure! I think I can outdo everyone.
5. Do you know anything about your ethnic heritage? yes, I am Scottish/Cherokee Indian on my father's side of the family and Irish/Creek Indian on my mom's. I am a Heinz 57 for sure.
6. Do you enjoy sleeping late? No! I get up close to the same time 365 days a year. I teach school and just never get out of the routine.
7. Have you ever performed CPR on anyone? Do you know how? (Yes, that's two, I know. Whatevs.) I do know how....but the thought of doing it grosses me to the max.
8. Name one country you'd like to visit and explain why. Scotland. I have been to Ireland, Wales and England twice and would love to complete the romantic journey of the last of the Emerald Isle.
9. Have you ever fixed up a couple romantically? No. I leave that to Cupid.
10. What is the last book you read? Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah. I cried my eyes out!
11. Do you enjoy sleeping late? NO, YOU write the question! How's that for random?? Where is the farthest you have traveled? Was it business or pleasure?
12. What is your favorite meal at your favorite restaurant? Restaurant? One? I can't chose just one...so you get them all. Hummmm....Caraba's...Mezzaluna, Provinos(Opelika, AL) - Manicotti, Dixie Crossroads (Titusville, FL) - Rock shrimp and corn hushpuppies, The Fish Market(Birmingham, AL) - the greek salad, Sashi's (Montgomery, AL) - Chicken salad and any dessert, Russo's (West Palm Beach) best Italian subs in the world, Wild Wing Cafe (Charleston or Greenville, SC) - Colorado Coppers Wings.
To Joey, With Love....WINNER!
8 months ago