Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Monday, April 19, 2010

Just Messing Around

I love bluebirds....but I usually like real ones....that is until this weekend when I was scoping out the new stuff at Longleaf Antique Mall.  I had taken some stuff up there to spruce up my booth and as always, walked through the store at a clip just to see what has been added by other venders.  Imagine my surprise when I rounded the last  corner and there it was.  The cutest casserole dish I have ever seen in my life.  I fell in love with it right then and there.....not so much for me...but for a friend of mine who is a bird fanatic.  I snapped a quick pic with my phone and sent it to her to see if she had one of these....and instantly received a message from her saying...get it.  I love it when a plan comes together....don't you?....and you have to admit that this is one cute piece.

5 comments:

Sweet Tea said...

It was meant to be!

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

What an adorable casserole dish! Love those bluebirds! I know your friend was thrilled. Thanks so much for your sweet visit today -- it's always wonderful to hear from you.

2cats said...

Very cute indeed.

From the Kitchen said...

Love you blog! I'm always looking for "southern" bloggers. I'm a southerner transplanted to Chicago. While I really like the area, I miss the gentle ambiance of the south and try to keep it alive no matter where I am.

Best,
Bonnie

Queenie Jeannie said...

So darling!!! They made the best stuff 50 years ago or so!!! Back when imagination and quality were important. And not everything was plastic and came from China....