My friend Sweet Tea has been linking up to 2nd Cup of Coffee for a while on Wednesdays and doing these Random Dozen. I have really enjoyed reading hers and thought today I would do one too since I liked the questions. If you like mine check out the other links too. They are truly insightful and funny. Happy reading!
1. Define a great relationship. Open, honest, loving, sharing, together, liking,
2. Why is it called a "drive-through" if you have to stop? (Real question: What was the last food/drink you purchased at a drive-through?) Busted! Jr. Whopper combo last Tuesday night on my way to bowling.
3. As I type this, the Butler Bulldogs are getting ready to play in the NCAA championship game. Every Hoosier is hysterical about this except me. So in honor of the Bulldogs ... what is your favorite breed of dog? (I tried.) Dachsund. I have one spoiled rotten one who gives me the pleasure of residing in his house, sleeping in his bed, eating food that was meant to be his.
4. If you had to move to a state besides the one you currently live in, where would you move? Tennessee...but you know I have learned in life...the grass is never greener on the other side...it just appears that way.
5. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be? I would not be the first child! I would wait and let the new first child get all the rules ironed out!
6. Who's the funniest person you know? Frank's brother Bill. He reminds me so much of Jeff Foxworthy. I can hardly wait to be around him and hear his stories of living abroad....there is nothing funnier than a southern speaker...living somewhere like...Italy.
7. Did you get enough sleep last night? What is enough? To sleep or not to sleep...that is the question....and probably. I got more sleep than the night before...less than Saturday night.
8. What's the first thing you thought about this morning? Thank you God for another day!
9. Grilled or Fried? --HONESTLY...I am a grilled freak. I love foods cooked on a grill...and have tried grilling just about everything....and honestly...some things are just not made for grilling.
10. Are you afraid of the dark? Are we talking...dark...or total dark? At home...no. I wander all over the house at night in the dark and never worry. At DeSoto Caverns in Childersburg...when we were in that cave and they cut all the lights off and I could not see my hand in front of my face...you can bet your sweet behind I was scared beyond my wildest dreams.
11.When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? A surfer, a mommy, a famous singer. Being a teacher NEVER crossed my mind. I hated school! I am living proof that God has a hilarious sense of humor....every single day for the past 24 years I have gotten up and gone to the place that I despised so as a kid...SCHOOL!.....and I can imagine God rolling on the floor laughing!
12. If you had one word to describe yourself , what would you choose? I hate having to describe myself in any amount of words. I teach English for goodness sakes...I am a storyteller and writer.....are you trying to drive me completely over the edge with this one word thing....ok .....ok....words out of my system. Friend!
I hope you all have a Happy Wednesday!