Today is Random Dozen Day and my friend Linda over at 2nd cup of Coffee is hosting it. I loved the questions this week....especially the first one after the NPR report on George Washingtons overdue library.
1. Ever had any run-ins with the "library police?"
Who me? Never....I was the youngest card carrying member of the Palm Beach County library. The biggest fine I ever paid was a quarter.
2. Do you have a special organizational plan and place for wrapping paper, gift bags, etc., or do you just purchase whatever you need as you give gifts? I buy Christmas presents all year and store everything in a gift closet. I love to find the perfect gift...for the perfect price....what an accomplishment.
3. Have you ever been in (first-hand witness) a natural disaster? Hurricanes in South Florida....Andrew especially, Opal in Alabama, and numerous tornadoes...but that is what happens when you live in hurricane and tornado prone systems.
4. What's your favorite Barry Manilow song? I Write the Songs and Copa Cabana. Two seperate genres.
5. What's the best costume you've ever worn? Western saloon girl.
6. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus? Dictionary
7. What's your favorite breakfast food? Oatmeal
8. Have you ever purchased anything from an infomercial? Well duh...and usually sent it back. How silly is that?
9. Have you ever crawled through a window? In or out? I have climbed out a few times as a teen....and in a few times when I locked my keys in the car or house.
10. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes, the first time I met my husband....I knew I loved him.
11. How man pairs of jeans do you own? Two. We can only wear them on Friday's.
12. If someone were going to bake a cake to honor/represent you, what would it be? (Think creatively, like Duff and Crew on "Ace of Cakes.") Duff on the Ace of Cakes would be nice...but my friend Deborah....who makes cakes would be my choice. I love her cakes.