Joyce is our host each week and really comes up with some interesting questions for response. Check out her site to read what everyone has said....there can be some doozy answers.
1. Would you rather talk to everyone at a crowded party for a short time or have a significant conversation with two people?
I am like my mom and Aunt. I make the rounds...see everyone....check out the food....then I am ready to roll. I don't light anywhere too long. One on ones are for coffee later...not at a party.
2. What objects do you remember from your parent's living room? I remember the way the jalousy windows opened. There was a parquet floor with a rug over it. The sofa was a white rattan with green Florida flowers on it. We had a television set in it and a stereo system console. My dad had a huge overstuffed recliner that sat next to the couch. My mom did not have a lot of trinkets....then.
3. Do you hog the bed, steal the covers, snore? Yes to all the above according to Frank.
4. Speaking of Easter dinner...what is your favorite way to cook/eat lamb? We ate ham at Easter. Remember...I am from the South...we are not big lamb eaters.
5. Let's throw some politics into this week's mix...oooooohh....Do you know the whereabouts of your birth certificate and when was the last time you had to produce it to prove you're you? My birth certificate is in my filing cabinet under Important. I had to show it to get my passport.
6. As a child, how did people describe you? Tomboyish and as a mini adult.
7. What do you complain about the most? Growing old.
8. I had a good one but due to the death of my mother...can't remember it right now and failed to write it down. Maybe I will remember it next week. Have a Blessed Wednesday.
To Joey, With Love....WINNER!
1 year ago