Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Project 365 - Week 32

Here it is....the last week of summer for me.  Believe me I packed a lot in these seven short days.  When this time next week rolls around I will be back at work....actually will have taken Friday off so I can attend the Women of Faith Conference in Atlanta and blog about it.  I am so very excited.  Want to play along, or see some other really cool pictures then head over to Sara's at "Make Music From Your Heart..."  So this is a sampling of my week.  Enjoy!
Sunday, August 31st

This was the last day of the SMAK 2011 trip and we were in Mystic Seaport, CT.  It was lovely.

Monday, August 1st
Our next door neighbors were picking up hay with their new machine. It was pretty neat to watch it scoop up four bales at a time and lay it on the back of a flat bed truck.
Tuesday, August 2nd
The setting sun was lovely today.

Wednesday, August 3rd
We went to Lagrange to bless a business today.  On our way in I saw this and grabbed my camera.  It is a bit fuzzy because we were moving pretty fast....but I think you get the drift.  I have nicknamed him.....Clay  Pots.  He really was cute and sometime when I have more time I will go shoot him properly.

Thursday, August 4th

We went to Beth and Rons today to check on Beth.  This barn is on the way and I caught it.  The main reason we went to Beth's is to take her this gift that Frank made.  He has rekindled a passion for scroll saw work and the bar he is holding is the first few notes of "Amazing Grace".  Beth is our pianist at church.  So she got Frank's first piece of art.  Since the music piece he has made some cute teacher plaques and is working on some frogs.  He is trying to find ways to raise money to go to the Holy Land in December for class.  Still Magnolias is going to do a benefit for him sometime in late August/Sept.

Friday, August 5th



I was back in Betty Jeans yard today.  Her hibiscus plant is amazing.  It is literally the size of a dinner plate.  I have never seen one like it.  The purple leaf plant is gorgeous too.  They don't know the name of that one but the leaves look silvery when the sun hits them and the bottom side is a deep mulberry color.  Are there any of you out there in Bloggy World who recognize this plant?

Saturday, August 6th
Frank got cute with the sign on Saturday.  We went down to do this early because it is so hot here and standing out on that asphalt to change the sign on both sides would be too much.  I hope your week was a good one and I hope next week is even better.  I am looking forward to school beginning again.   I need the structure.  ¡Vaya Con Dios!  K

4 comments:

sara said...

I love Women of Faith!!! Can't wait to hear about it!!

The Bug said...

Love the sign & Mr. Clay Pots. But the musical bar is just fabulous - good job Frank!

RaD said...

That music bar is beautiful!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Love the sign!! Great pics of your week!!!!

Did you want your own special Mustache?? *wink*