Yep, it is Wednesday and this is Hodge Podge. Want to play along? Hop over to Joyce's blog and join in the fun.1. Using what's in your frig right now what sort of meal would you be able to make for guests who are knocking at the front door this very minute?
Sandwiches (probably grilled cheese) or breakfast. Not much hanging around in my fridge right now. I do have some coupons for pizza on the fridge and a free p'zone from Pizza Hut.
2. What is something about yourself that you hope will change but that probably never will? My diabetes. I wish I did not have to take medicine for it every day. Losing some massive weight might help....but I kind of doubt it.
3. What's something about yourself that you hope will never change? My passion and love for God.
4. Do you usually send serious or funny greeting cards? Why? to be honest it depends on the person and the occassion. I send them all at any given time and make my own when I can't find just the right one.
5. Bird watching, shell gathering, or star gazing- your choice for whiling away the hours? Star gazing and shell gathering are my two favorite things to do. What a great way to relax and just be one with nature and Giod.
6. Do you double or triple check things? If so, what?
Yes, I check irons, lights, tv, door locks, and then when I am going on a trip....check and double check lists to make sure I have everything. I also check people when I am in charge of a group of them.
7. What's your favorite place for people watching? Anywhere there are people. Malls are a lot of fun.....when I was a child my parents would take me to the airport to watch planes land....and then I would watch the people disembark...and wonder why they were here...what they were going to do...and make up stories about them from their faces. I also love to play fashion police when I am people watching.
8. Insert your own random thought here. Today is National Thriftshop Day. I wish I could be celebrating that. I love to go thrift store shopping. Do you? What is the greatest thrift store find you have ever purchased? Why? Mine was first edition John Grisham book - A Time to Kill - and I paid a whopping 25 cents for it. Love it! Happy Wednesday!