Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Moldova Part II - Whole Lot of Hugging Going On

Team One is home and Team Two leaves Thursday to go to Moldova.  My daughter is in Moldova alone, waiting for the second team to arrive on Friday.  The first team had a wonderful time.  They did exactly what they were supposed to do....show the love of God to the children in Moldova and they were a great team just for that.  These people know how to love...and love they did.  There was a whole lot of hugging going on.  I thought I would share some of the first trips memories in pictures with you this morning and ask that you keep Kat and the Second Team in your prayers until they are all home on the 22nd.









Enjoying some local food and culture.

Moldova 2012 is half over and God has used this wonderful group of people to spread His love.  In Luke 10 we are commanded to "love the Lord our God with all our hearts, all our souls, and with all our strength, and with all our mind; and our neighbors as thyself." So on this side of the world I want to tell the Frazier Moldova Mission Teams that you guys are amazing.  You are true disciples.





2 comments:

Sweet Tea said...

No shortage of LOVE among those sweet faces. Glad all is going well for them.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Praying for them.