Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Friday, April 11, 2014

A-Z April Challenge - J is for Jackson Hole

Welcome to another stop on my A-Z Travel Extravaganza.  Today we will be traveling to Jackson Hole, WY. 




Everyone should go here at least once in their lives.  I thought it was absolutely amazing.  I did not go there when there was snow on the ground.  I would have been stuck inside if I had.  I went in the early summer when everything was green and lush.  Jackson Hole is a thriving outdoor paradise during the summer months. It is the Southern Gateway to both Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Park, many people base themselves in Jackson Hole and explore Teton hiking trails during the day. You can take a scenic float through the park or enjoy whitewater rafting in the Snake River Canyon. Mountain biking trails leave right from town or you can enjoy a horseback riding excursion.  I wanted to ride the stagecoach but never got around to it.  I loved the campfire dinner as part of a chuckwagon experience.  Let me tell you.  This place is amazing.  One of the girls I work with was actually proposed to here and I can assure you it is a place where romance abounds. You cannot help  but breathe in the clean air and just fall in love with Jackson Hole...and as a Floridian....I could fall in love with it in the summer really easy.....I am not much for snow! 

2 comments:

Ava Quinn said...

What awesome pictures of Jackson Hole. I haven't been...yet. My parents retired to Montana, and Mom goes to the Presbyterian Women's conference at Jackson Hole every year. Great place! :)

Mary said...

Beautiful! OS went there a few years ago with CH. He thought he would move there eventually, but we know where he is now! :)