1. April 22nd is Earth Day. Are you inspired by nature? In what way? I love nature. I love to get my camera and shoot it. I love to lay out in it. I love to sit out in it. I love outside. Flowers make me happy. Sun makes me happy. I see it all and am still and know that there is a God. I don't like bees and other flying insects....or snakes.
2. Down to earth, four corners of the earth, move heaven and earth, not have an earthly chance, or salt of the earth...which earthly idiom have you most recently encountered? Explain.
I tried to move heaven and earth this week to get out of having to give the ACT test. I did not want to stand and walk for 5 hours while kids took this test and it was silent. I ended up being the salt of the earth and doing what I was asked.
3. Share one piece of advice you might give a newly engaged couple. Talk to each other, don't keep secrets, rely on each other, be part of each other, listen....and I mean really listen. Know that the sum of both of you will be the whole.
4. When did you last engage someone to perform a job, task, service, home improvement or repair? On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the best) how would you rate their work and/or your satisfaction with the job or service provided? We recently had the head of the Trustees from church come out to repair gauge that had popped off and messed up our hot water heater. Ron is a Jack of All Trades and I trust him with anything. I would give him a 20 if I could....but since I can't he gets a 10.
5. When did you last find yourself engaged in small talk? Are you awkward or an expert or somewhere in between? I am the queen of small talk. I wear a neon sign on my forehead that says If you talk I will listen! People talk and I love their stories so I listen.
6. What was the last historic place you visited? Cades Cove in the Smokeys.
7. The world would be a better place if we just___________________.
All got along!
8. Insert your own random thought here. Where is your favorite place to vacation? I am doing a travel theme for my A-Z April Challenge and am trying to stay in the United States....but I love Ireland, England, Wales, still there are many places in the U.S I love. I would love to have some suggestions on places to visit once I retire. Can any of you hook me up?????