Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Saturday, April 5, 2014

A-Z Challenge - E is for Everett, WA


In keeping with my Travel theme for A-Z April Challenge I Everett, WA for today.  While I was in school at Whitman College in Walla Walla, WA I had the opportunity to visit Everett, WA.  Everett is the home of, and the main plant for, Boeing. Planes are produced in the largest building in the world, and tours are available. Also home to the second largest marina on the west coast. Watch the activity on Port Gardner Bay from the waterfront brewpub, restaurants or hotels. A farmers market operates June through September.  I thought is was a charming sea port town.  We took a ferry from Everett.   I love sea port towns and the Pacific Northwest.  If you are ever in that neck of the woods you need to check it out.



Everett, WA : Olympic Mountians from the Everett Farmer's Market
Now the question is....would I go back?  Probably because we did not get to see the Boeing museum.  I would not go there to go there....but I would stop if I was passing through.  It was worth the visit.

No comments: