2. When did you last buy a vehicle? Was this by design or because you had no other option? Was the car/truck purchased for your own personal use or was it bought for someone else to drive? On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being delightful and 1 being 'pass the Excedrin') how would you rate the experience? We bought the HHR in 2007. My Malibu was starting to have problems so we bought a new one. The experience overall was a 10. I loved using the company we bought from. I love the car and even though they don't make them anymore I will drive this one until I can't. It has over 256K miles on it.
3. Corn bread, corn chips, corn pudding, corn on the cob, cornflakes, corn chowder-your favorite of the corn-y foods listed? What needs to be served alongside your selection? I like all of these....but corn flakes. I am not a huge fan of them. I love them with summer grilled food and tomatoes sliced.
4. What's something in your life that regularly requires you to 'put your thinking cap on'? That's easy-lesson plans for the week. I teach at two schools...in the same system and they both want something different.
5. Share a favorite movie set in a school or classroom, or whose theme relates to school days in some way.
Mr. Holland's Opus, Stand and Deliver, McFarland USA, Remember the Titans, Radio.....my list could go on.
6. Reading, writing, and 'rithmatic' are commonly referred to as the three R's. What are the three R's in your life right now? Road trips, resting after a grueling day at school, reality that school is back in session.
7. What's something you've learned or tried recently you can say was as 'easy as ABC'?
Folk painting. I don't know if it came easy or what....I am not artistic...but I am loving this and doing very well at it.
8. Insert your own random thought here. Friday night football starts this week and we have our first pep rally. Is Friday Night High School football a big deal where you live? Here it is the place to be. If the folks aren't AT they game they are listening to it on the radio.