Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Monday, May 16, 2016

Strawberry Cheesecake Salad

I had the most awesome of salads/desserts yesterday and I just had to share it with you..  It was almost sinful....and so easy to make.  It is a Strawberry Cheesecake Salad and it goes great with anything.   I have always been a sucker for the fluffly salads and this one definitely appealed to me.  It takes 15 minutes to whip up.  If you are like me and time is valuable then this is the dish you will want to take to your next potluck.  It serves 8-10.  I doubled the recipe.
Served Up With Love: Strawberry Cheesecake Salad

Ingredients:
1 box (3.4 oz) cheesecake or white chocolate pudding mix (1 used the cheesecake one)
12 oz whipped topping
3 (6oz) containers of strawberry yogurt
1 lb of fresh strawberries sliced
3 bananas, sliced (add just before you serve or they will be brown)
3 cups of miniature marshmallows (optional)
Directions:

Place the whipped topping, pudding mix, and yogurt into a large bowl.  Whisk together.  Cover and refrigerate until just beofe servicing (about an hour)
Slice the strawberries and bananas
Remove whipped mix from the refrigerator and gently fold in the strawberries, bananas, and marshmallows.
Serve immediately.

I am telling you ....this is a homerun.  It is great as a side....dessert....AND....it is delicious on top of pound cake. 
Bon Appetit!

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That sounds amazing. Thank you for sharing it here!