Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

2016 A-Z Reflections


 
Well another year of the A to Z April Blog Challenge has been put to bed. It was great fun and really challenged the writer in us all.  We did an alphabet post every day (except Sundays) for the entire month.  This year I chose a musical theme and gave a song with every single letter of the alphabet.  It was so much fun in the beginning because there was an abundance of songs until around day 25 when the letters got harder and the songs became fewer in number.  I still managed to find one for everyday and complete the challenge. My favorite day was my birthday, April 15th.  My letter was M so I did a post on Mr. Sandman.   I hope you will consider joining in next year.  I am looking forward to the 2017 edition and already thinking of what theme I can choose. 

No comments: