1. Siblings - I took a bit of poetic license here. They truly ARE siblings....just not mine. My son, Eric is 38 and even if he weren't mine I would think he was pretty amazing. My daughter Jenifer, is lovely. She is fiesty and very creative. My youngest daughter, Kathryn is exceptional. She is teaches and truly has a heart for her students. I would want her to be my friend even if she was not my daughter.
2. Soup - I love soup on cold winter nights. I love to find cool recipes for soup and then try them. Worst one ever was a butternut one....I think I read the recipe wrong. Best one was a chicken mushroom I found at a scrapping on Friday night.
3. And speaking of scrapping....I love scrapbooking. I have really enjoyed getting all my pictures put in some kind of order.
4. Silence - I love the sound of silence. It truly is golden. Since my parents have come to live with me silent moments are a premium.
5. Simon and Garfunkel music. I think my favorite song of their's is The Boxer.
6. Surf - I love the feel of the waves crashing onto shore. I love the smell of the surf. I love surfing....yep, definitely a multi task word.
7. Seattle - I love the place. I love the music on the streets, Pike Street Market, the wharf, the Space Needle, the city hum, everything about it. I could live and write here forever....or at least until my next favorite place lures me there. LOL!
8. Still Magnolias - I love singing with these guys. It is so fun to get together and write and sing music. It calms the savage beast that rages within me. When all is not well with my world....singing makes it all right.
9. Speaking of Still Magnolias....I love the movie Steel Magnolias. I love the scene at the funeral where Olympia Dukakis shoves Weezer in front of Mae Lynn and says..."here hit Weezer." It is priceless. How many times in our darkest moment....would we love for comic relief of this caliber.
10. I saved the best for last. The thing I love most that begins with the letter S is my Spouse, Frank - Love the man.....he is an awesome guy.