Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Are You One Of The Lucky 5?

The Goods Continue from my good friend at Simply b, Simply Me -

I found this in on her blog this morning.....and thought....hey I am a crafty person....I will do the same thing. How fun will this be....well....only if 5+ people post I guess....but I have never done anything quite so out there so here it goes.

Are you one of the Lucky 5? Lucky you!

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make! (Though I hope you will!)2. What I create will be just for you.3. It'll be done this year {might be a little while}4. You get no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or maybe even some creation I haven't even invented yet. I may draw or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer to do the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment with a poem telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!
PS Please leave your address incase your surprise finds you via snail mail:)

4 comments:

B said...

Karen. You missed part of my post.

And if there is no poem your comment (ie entry) doesn't count.

come back with a poem girl!

B said...

So, would it be evil of me to say I want in on this one when you hoped on board from my site? If so just ignore my begging and pleading to be let into the club so I can get a little something special from you. If you says it alright I'll love you forever and try to be patient as your work on your goodies.

Sweet Tea said...

I'm glad you tried (and liked) the Slacker Cake. I'm gonna give your pie a try. It sounds really good, and really easy!! Thanks for sharing it with me.

Unknown said...

My, oh my...have you been hurting;
My best friends cries.
And I have been skirting.

I really care what goes on in your life,
I think this is part
Of a described finite strife.

So know that you are in many women's prayers
They all love you...as I do.
And wish to lighten your scares.