Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Last Days of London

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Last Days of London
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow
The trip has wound down and we are getting ready to head back across the pond to America. I am excited about going home and sad too. I will miss the UK. I love this place. We have seen Wicked....it was awesome...if you get a chance to see it stateside...GO!. We have pretty much walked all over London. I have sat in the vault and seen famous singers guitars. I went to Hard Rock and got a pin. I have walked til my feet don't feel like they belong to me any more. Our first night in London, we ate Curried chicken...and I was just not up to inhaling it and getting to the play. It did not sit well I can assure you. Our last night was Fish and Chips. I am a Capt. D's kind of girl...so was excited about fish and chips. Was hoping to get some bangers and mash....but alas....maybe next time. London has it all. I hope if you all ever get a chance you will hop on a plane and go and experience London....it is a trip of a lifetime. Happy Traveling!

No comments: