Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Teachable Tuesday Moments

I am going to try something new. I am going to dedicate Tuesdays for Teachable Moments. You know the kind of moments that stand out, make an impact, or just are profound. Today's Teachable Moment is a quote that a former student gave me when she graduated from Grad School with a degree in Education. I was very proud of her. I don't know who wrote this quote but it made an impact in my life.

"A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, the kind of car I drove. But the world may be different because I was important in the life of a CHILD!

When I chose to teach I knew I would never be rich in money....but I have always been rich in the fact that I touch students lives daily. I took the road less traveled and it has made a big difference.

No comments: