Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Flight Home and the Mule Kick I Missed!

Today is traveling day! I am headed home and so very glad. My little koala from the San Diego Zoo best depicts how I am feeling at the moment. I feel like I have been kicked by a mule. We got up, printed off our boarding passes, gathered our belongings and headed for Denny's for breakfast. Now you have to pay for food on the plane...(unless you fly first class...and I am a school teacher). We turned the car in at the Enterprise Leasing Co. and caught the shuttle to the airport. There was a 45 minute wait time to check in and a 45 minute wait time for Security. We only had about 30 minutes to wait until we loaded the plane. Now, that is the way I like it. The plane took off...the view was lovely....and Marian and I played Trivia all the way home. I actually was the big winner three times. Marian won twice. I love this trivia game thing. You can do this for hours and compete against all the other passengers playing on your plane. We arrived in Atlanta and had a two hour layover until our plane to B'ham. Marian and I split a sandwich (actually I ate the meat and tomatoes off one)....then we settled in for the wait. Our Bham flight was ready, we loaded and 30 minutes later we were landing in good old Alabama. After gathering our belongings and locating the car we headed for home. I arrived at home about 1. It has been an awfully long day and I am so very tired.

1 comment:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

glad you are back safe and sound-hopefully! Get some rest!