Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Chuckles!

Today is my dear friend, Chuck Price's, birthday.  HE has been my friend...since he started dating Susan. Sue and I have known each other since we were 5 and I moved into the Vedado Park neighborhood.  Sue and Chuck are my daughter's godparents.  They love my child as much as I do and that makes them even more special in my book.  Chuck was, is, and always will be a Tennessee boy...he would always tell me he was a ridge runner....I never knew what one was....but if Chuck is one...they are ok in my book.....he is from the Knoxville area of the state...and I love to hear him talk.  Remember...I was a Florida girl....we sound like we are from the north...or midwest.  Chuck's lyrical drawl has always held my attention....and he is such a wonderful storyteller.  He tells the greatest history stories about Tennessee, the mountains, the people....and his parent's are even better! When I go and visit...usually well after everyone else is fast asleep, you can find me sitting mesmerized by the velvet sounds of Chuck's southernese and his wonderful stories.  Happy Birthday my dear friend!  I hope you have a great day....and I am looking forward to many more years of stories, laughter, love, and fun!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Happy Birthday, Fellow Ridgerunner! :D