It is Wednesday and that means my good friend, Linda, over at 2nd Cup of Coffee is hosting the Random Dozen. Today's questions all deal with the number ONE....and we all know that "One is the loneliest number that you ever knew. Two can be as....." You get the gist here. Anyways...these question are tough. So here goes my pitiful attempt at answering the ONE questions posed by Linda.
1. What is one really fast, know-by-heart "go-to" meal to fix in a pinch? Shepherds Pie. It is so simple. Hamburger meat, gravy, peas, shredded cheese, and instant potatoes cooked and thrown together in a pie crust....browned briefly....and VOILA!
2. What is one item you won't leave home without. (Purse and license do not count.) Camera...I keep it in my purse so I don't miss that special moment.3. Where is one place you never tire of visiting? Tennessee - Nashville to Knoxville/Gatlinburg...love it all.
4. Share one factoid of your family's history. My great grandfather rode a horse into the Harris Co. Georgia Courthouse and shot the lights out. My family is weird like that,
5. Complete this sentence: "Once upon a time I ...." in a land far away, known as the haven for the retired lived a little girl who had the priviledge to sing for three sitting presidents; John Fitzgerald Kennedy, Richard Nixon, and LBJ.
6. If you could win a one year's supply of anything, what would it be? Lavender Fabuloso. Love that smell and I love to clean with that stuff.
7. "One quirky thing you may not know about me is ...." When I am very tired my right eye wanders....obviously wanders. I was diagnosed with a lazy eye when I was 7 and wore a pirates patch for a long time....it fixed the problem....except when I am tired.
8. You have one dollar in your pocket. What will you buy? Cup of coffee with some flavored creamer.
9. "One thing that always makes me laugh is ...." Tim Hawkins stand up comedy and my BIL Bill. If you closed your eyes when he is talking you would swear Jeff Foxworthy was standing there.
10. What is one thing you could do today to help yourself reach a personal goal? Lose weight....duh! On a more grandeous scale...I would love to manage a quaint book store...with sofas, coffee, and books....lots and lots of books.
11. What is one thing you could do today to bless someone else? Pray for them.
12. What is one thing you're looking forward to soon? Trip to Michigan/Ohio (Museum of Rock and Roll and of the Edmund Fitzgerald) with my daughter Kat and her friend Mandy. July 19th week...we are heading north. I can't wait.
All done and linked....so Happy Wednesday to all! God Bless You Real Good!