2nd Cup of Coffee has posted her Random Dozen questions for this week. My answers are kind of lame. I am exhausted. Today is one of two half days I have left in the school year. It has been a hard year for me and I am glad it is coming to a close. So with that said here are my sad offerings called Random Dozen questions and answers for this week:
1. Would you rather host party or simply attend a party? I like both....but I'd rather attend a party so I can get new ideas of themes, layouts, tablescapes.
2. Tell us about the most memorable party you've been to. When I was 17 I worked for the American Friends of the Hebrew University as a secretary. I attended a fundraising party and got to meet Madame Alexander (she makes exquisite dolls). On my 13th birthday...my mom invited 13 girls for a bowling party. I got 13 pair of baby doll pajamas.
3. What is one thing you hope for in the after-life? Hope is not the word I would use...planning for is my choice...and that would be eternal life.
4. What do you enjoy most about sunshine? The warmth
5. When you attend a bridal/baby shower, do you prefer to bring your own gift or chip in with others to buy a larger gift? I like to buy my own gift unless I am the hostess. Then we usually do chip in and buy a more grandeous gift. I love to buy gifts. I shop for Christmas gifts all year...searching for that perfect gift.
6. Would you rather have a FREE week of having your house cleaned or all of your meals cooked for you and your family? Oh definitely free week of having my house cleaned. I love to cook....when I don't have all the other responsibilities.
7. What song describes your mood today? Take it to the Limit by the Eagles. Today is the beginning day of final exams and I had parents calling me as late as 10:00 last night asking me questions about what their students should study....I wanted to shout...Hey! Read the class blog...it is all there.
8. What is something you received for your own bridal shower/wedding that you still own or use? (If you are not married, feel free to sub a gift you received a long time ago.) A cookbook where all the guests put in their favorite recipes.
9. Your favorite flavor of ice cream is? Lemon chiffon when I can find it. Butter pecan when I can't.
10. When was the last time you felt "tested?" It is a daily thing with me. Ever time I see my mom I feel tested. First period every day is pretty much a test too. I feel if I can make it through the period...or the visit....then I have passed the test.
11. "[Peaches]are a food that once I start eating I find really hard to stop."
12. "Success" is the best motivation.
Here is hoping that your Wednesday is a good one!
To Joey, With Love....WINNER!
1 year ago