Yep, today is Wednesday and that means it is Hodge Podging with Joyce. It is a time when she asks seven questions and we respond to them and link up on her blog. It is a lot of fun and you learn alot about your fellow bloggers. Want to read some of the other responses? Want to participate? Hop over to Joyce's blog and check it out. I know you will love it. Here are my answers for the week.1. What's the last job you did that required elbow grease? Cleaning the tile floor in the main bathroom. When the house was painted last year the painter left some black residue on the tile when he used the bathroom. I have tried numerous products to get it up, even the magic eraser (which did not erase it). I would appreciate suggestions from any of you on what to try. HELP! I am tired of scrubbing this floor.
2. March Madness, aka the men's Division I basketball championship, is nearing an end...what sort of 'madness' has your house seen this month? We went to Disney World for Spring Break and I am going to Niagra Falls in June and we are in the last quarter of school...so between setting up trips and finishing out the year...I feel myself going....BWAAHHHH HHHHAAAAA!
3. What's your favorite shop for browsing? I know you meant to say shops....plural so here are mine: Shoe Carnival, Coldwater Creek, and Williams Sonoma or any of those Kitchen Shops.
4. Is there ever a time when giving up makes sense? I am sure the answer is yes....but I would not make it a habit. If what you are doing is harmful....then definitely yes....if it is the easy way out....then most definitely not.
5. What's a song you love that contains the name of a city, state or country in its title? My all time favorites would be Carolina in My Mind by J.T. It has my name in it. The second one is Please Come to Boston by Dave Loggins. It is one of those songs that I sing when I am happy, sad, mad...I love singing it.
6. When did you first begin using a computer? In 1996. I bought one for my daughter to use at school and I became addicted to some word game on it....and doing genealogical stuff. It was an Apple IIe. LOL...can you believe it?
7. Did you buy girl scout cookies this year? What's your favorite? I did not buy girl scout cookies this year. If I had I would have bought Samoa's and Thin Mints.
8. Insert your own random thought here. Did you know that today is Something on a Stick Day and it celebrates things on a stick. Isn't this just a neat day? So what comes on a stick? Practically anything. The first thing that comes to mind is popsicles and fudgecicles. Hotdogs are poplar on a stick at campfires. There are also corndogs and they are on a stick. So, what is your favorite food to eat on a stick???? Care to share? Have a wonderful Wednesday!