Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Project 365 Week 11

It is that time of the week again and Sara will be linking all of us up so we can share pictures we have made.  There are so many of them and I do hope you will hop over to Sara's by clicking here and see what everyone has been up to. 

Sunday, March 11th
I have not taken a picture of our churches sign lately because it has not changed.  I thought this weeks was awesome and had to share it with my gang.

Monday,March 12th
AHSGE Week


The brown horse from next door has always been really shy but on Monday she smiled for the camera and actually came close enough to me for me to stroke her forehead.  Out Of The Park!
Tuesday, March 13th
I thought these were cattails....but now I am not sure.  They look like bottle brushes and are pretty cool.  The car behind me was not too thrilled when I stopped to snap this.

Wednesday, March 14th

I completed two inservices I have been working on forever this week and got my certificates.  We have to have 24 CEU's each year to keep our certificates and I have nearly 100 with a month to go.  The sad thing is that 24 hours are all that count this year.  I just love taking the online professional development.  Ok...I am an overachiever. 

Thursday, March 15th
I was thrilled to get home on Thursday and see that I had gotten my new Babbie Mason CD.  I love to hear her sing and I just finished her book and could not wait to review it....and share it.  If you want to read it let me know and when I get it back I will share.

Friday, March 16th
Last Day of the AHSGE
Spring Break Begins Officially at 3:17
I can't let a week go without some flowers.  The wisteria is blooming like mad.  I think it is gorgeous....in someone else's yard.  It is so invasive and I will not allow it in my yard. 

Saturday, March 17th
St. Patrick's Day
Florida sunset from Wildwood.  We are almost to Orlando!

Really cool plant outside the La Quinta were we are spending our first night.  Tomorrow night we will be staying in the Disney Resort.  We left earlier than we originally planned.

Plants outside our room.
Where we stayed off International Blvd. in Orlando!  I am looking forward to taking bunches of pictures this week from inside the Magic Kingdom.  I can't wait to show them to you all....and I promise I won't post ever single one.  Have a great week and think about me enjoying Spring Break!





4 comments:

semperfi said...

Disney World!!!! One of my favorite places. Have fun! Can't wait to see you pics next week.

The Bug said...

Have a great time! Love that wisteria - our neighbor has one & it's just gorgeous.

beckyjomama said...

I WANNA GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Have so much fun! Love your flower pics and that horse, I am in love!!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Thank you for sharing your pictures and congratulations on completing your classes.