Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Project 365 - Week 12

Frank and I spent most of the week at Disney World and all the parks that go with it.  I hope you don't mind my photo journaling of our trip.  If you want to see more pictures then hop over to Sarah's blog and check them out....or link up and share your photos.  It is never to late to join in.


Sunday, March 18th







We went down a day early and could not check into the hotel until 3 so we decided to do Universal Studios.  All of the pictures except for the last two are from Universal.  I spared you downloading all 800 of them.  The next to the last picture was what was on our bed in our room when we checked in and the hot air balloon was from Downtown Disney where we ate supper on Sunday night.  Great Day.

Monday, March 19th






Part One of today, thanks to Magic extended hours for Disney Resort guests got us into Animal Kingdom.  Our favorite things there were the Safari and It's A Bugs Life. We left Animal Kingdom and went to Magic Kingdom.  After a few hours there we went back to the hotel and laid out by the pool for a bit til it got cooler.  Then we went to Epcot to eat supper at the German section at the Biergarten Restaurant.  The food was fabo.

I had to buy socks....and could only find Disney ones....20.00 for two pair.


Frank and I got involved in pin swapping while we were at Disney.  We have quite an impressive collection.

The Oompah band at the German Biergarten Restaurant where we had supper. We stayed long enough in Epcot to see the 9:00 Illuminations of the World Show.  We then hopped a monorail and went to the Magic Kingdom to see their final fireworks show and the Electric Parade.  All of it....awesome!






Tuesday, March 20th





Today was all Epcot.  We ate lunch at the Moroccan restaurant.  It was my first time to eat Moraccan food and it was delicious.  We went back to the hotel and had pizza for supper. 

Wednesday, March 21st



Today was Magic Kingdom Day all day.  Frank hurt his knee so he was in an electric chair.  Let me tell you it is better than a fastpass.  Disney is definitely handicapped friendly and accessible.  We ate dinner off campus tonight, first time my car has been cranked since Sunday.  We went to International Drive and ate at Joe's Crab Shack after a quick run to Ron Jon's and Bass Pro Shop.  Tomorrow morning we head home.

Thursday, March 22nd

Got home and checked out my herb garden.  The rosemary is taking off as is the basil and oregano. 

Friday, March 23rd
My first rose blossom of the year.  I can't wait to have a bush full of these pretty pink babies.

Saturday, March 24th
My azaleas are beginning to bloom too.  It was great to come home to all of my growing pretties.  Have a great week and I will see you next week.




11 comments:

Kim said...

What a fun week! Enjoyed all the photos... especially got a kick out of how your hubby "cleaned" his plate at the crab place. hahaha

Lovely flowers and herbs! My herbs have all gone to seed but my roses are still blooming... and will through June probably, if past years are any indication. I cut a few each week to enjoy inside.

Have a wonderful week!

semperfi said...

What a great week!!!! Now I need to go back to D-World, last time I went was 2004 & we only we to D-World & Typhoon Lagoon Water Park. Loved all the pics.

LuAnn said...

WOW - what a wonderful week. Yes, I need to go back to 1999 was my last time.
Will post a pic of the chair when done with it.

Thanks!

Mary said...

We LOVED going to when we lived in Florida! The hubby keeps trying to convince me that the kids are the kids are old enough to go now, but I'm standing firm on not taking the until they are 4. I figure by then they'll have more stamina and more patience...because I REFUSE to push a stroller in Disney World!

Looks like you had a blast!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

These are all so wonderful. What a fantastic time you had. Thank you for sharing your photos.

RaD said...

We went to Disneyland a few weeks back. I'm guessing Soaring is Soaring over Florida? The one in Disneyland is Soaring over California. I love that ride.

We didn't get to see the Electric Parade this year because it's currently in Florida. I loved it when we saw it a few years back though. So much fun!

Small world is always a must ride for us. It's funny how that is pretty much the same whether you are in California or Florida.

Great pics, looks like so much fun!

Robin Lambright said...

Love Love Love Disney! It's been years since we made a visit. The Hubs and I talk about going back but it may be a few more years before we get the opportunity!

Wonderful place!

Great shots
R

Trina said...

Love your pictures, as always! :) Maybe someday I can convince John to take me since I've never been. **sigh**

The Bug said...

Looks like you had a great time! What fun for the two of you...

Love your flower pics. I should plant some herbs! I often have some, but I don't cook very much so I mostly just look at them - ha!

beckyjomama said...

Love all the fun pics, but if I had to choose, I think the Mary Poppins balloon was my favorite!

riTa Koch said...

What a trip! Wonderful spring break!
In all our travels we've never been to Disney.