1. The first day of spring is here-do you enjoy working in the yard? Weeding, raking, mowing, planting...your favorite springtime garden chore? How about your least favorite? I like to plant....period..especially herbs. I have a black thumb and bad allergies.....I love to photograph flowers...so if you have some pretty ones....and you live close to me....just holler when your flowers bloom and I will come and capture them for you.
2. What puts a spring in your step? God, my family, my precious Frank, singing, writing, taking pictures and my job. I bounce around a lot.3. Describe a time when you had to spring into action. When on of the kids were small, or when Frank thought he was having a heart attack....yep...that is probably the one.....or the day Lucy (SIL) and I had a car land on us.....we were going to school....should have been in her Fiat....but it would not crank....we went in my two day old car....we were stopped at a light and a car played Dukes of Hazzard from behind us....I grabbed her hair and shoved her into the floor board and laid down in the seat. The car actually landed on us...God was definitely with us. Our injuries were minor compared to what they would or should have been. We should have died.
4. We're having carrots for dinner...would you prefer yours raw or cooked? I eat carrots just about anyway you can fix them...except for a dish called Copper Penny's....YUCK!
5. Do you take the shampoos and other sundries from your hotel room when its time to check out? Yes because I use them for a mission thing for shelters and homeless. I figure I have paid for them.
6. What's the most enjoyable team or club you've belonged to and what was it that made it so? I played church league softball and l loved it....and I bowl with Frank on Thursday nights. I love the people and the time spent with friends and family.
7. Is cloning a sign of progress? Yes. Should we do something just because we can?
8. Random Thought: I have just spent four days and nights at Disney World. Have you ever been?...to either Disney World or Disney Land. What was your favorite thing to do? Why? I have actually been to both. I love the shows. I don't ride rides. This time I went to Hollywood Studio's and did the Great American Movie Race...I think it is my new favorite. I love movies....especially the old ones. Hope you have a great rest of the week....see you next week.