Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring Break 2012 In Review

We left for Orlando St Paddy’s Day at 11.

We drove straight through, got to La Quinta around 7.
We checked in and ate at a Denny’s real close
Went back to the car and took in our clothes.
Sunday we got up and we did Park 1
Universal Studios was a great deal of fun.
We saw Cat in the Hat and Things 1 and 2
Goodness there was just a whole lot to do.
Our next big event was Harry Potter’s Castle
The ride was terrifying to me and that was a hassle.
We left this park and went to check in
At the Disney All American Music Resort number 10…..
(not really it was number 1….but it is all about rhyme here)
After we settled we got on a bus and off to Disney Downtown
We had no parking with which to fuss.
We ate at an Irish place and listened to great sound.
We were dragging by ten so we left downtown
At 8 the next morning we went on a Safari
We saw animals abounding in the Serenghetti
We left there near noonish, went and laid by the pool.
The sun was so hot….but the water was cool.
We decided to eat German tonight in Epcot
And stayed til the fireworks had officially stopped
We jumped on a bus and then monorail and…..
Saw the final fireworks at Disney and Electric Parade.
Tuesday we got up and had early Epcot hours
Frank rode some wild rides while I perused flowers.
We ate Morrocan for lunch after watching a wonderful Canada show
It was time for us to head to the Hollywood Studio.
We grabbed a bus and headed to see
The great Experience of a Hollywood Movie
Jose was our guide but somewhere on the trail
Bugsy Malone  took his detail.
Jose joined us again when Bugsy went for the stone
But until that occurred we sat in the boat all alone.
Frank rode another wild ride here I think
I sought some shade and an ice cold soft drink.
We left there and went back to the resort a bit early
OHHHHH….I forgot in Japan I found a pink pearly..
I picked out an oyster and hiding inside
Was a 7” pearl that came out before my eyes.
Wednesday we had planned to be at Magic Kingdom all day
But Frank’s knee was swollen so for an electric scooter we would to pay
Let me tell you they are better than a fast pass
In a wheelchair at Disney you go first….not last.
We rode every ride that we wanted to ride
And waited very short times to get inside.
We were finished by four from start to end
So we went back to the hotel early again
Cranked up the car for the first time in four days
And went to find dinner from the resort far away
We ate at Joes Crab Shack and Frank was King Crab
The food was delicious and the place was not drab .
We got up this morning it was time for us to go…..
We are now officially Disney World pros.




4 comments:

Edie Marie's Attic said...

Wow! Sounds like you're having a blast Karen! Loads of fun... enjoy yourself... you deserve a refreshing vacation girl.

Hugs, Sherry

Alaina said...

We're going in a few weeks and I can't WAIT!!! We're not telling Andrew until we get in the car and he asks where we're going. hehe

Mary said...

Sounds like you had a great time!!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Love the rhyming! What a fun trip. My Mark would never do a trip like that with me. He doesn't like parks at all. Your are so lucky Frank enjoys it with you.