2. Will you be preparing and/or dining on the traditional Corned Beef and Cabbage meal this St. Patrick's Day? Mashed-baked-hash browned-french fried...your favorite way to have potatoes? I am planning on having corned beef and cabbage. Frank makes the best. As for potatoes....I love them anyway. I am Irish....can't help it.
3. What's the last thing you felt 'green with envy' over? My cousin Amanda's new kitchen and bathroom. They are amazing. Nathaniel did an awesome job.
4. What's at the end of your rainbow? Eternal Life and believe me....I am looking forward to it.
5. March 12th marks the anniversary of the death of Anne Frank (June 12, 1929-March, 1945). Anne's diary detailing her time spent hiding from the Nazi's during the war ranks as one of the best selling books of all time. Besides your blog, do you keep any sort of diary or journal? Was this a habit you developed as a child or is journaling something new for you? I kept countless diaries and journals as a child. My bible study group knows where they are and are instructed upon my death to burn them all.
6. What's an item in your home or closet that contains every color of the rainbow? My Emmaus Decolores sticker on my guitar case.
7. Write a limerick with you as the subject. You can do it!! Just remember this is a family friendly blog...don't make me get out my wooden spoon. There once was a young girl named Karen. Who lov'd flowers called the Rose of Sharon. She would pick them each day, when she went out to play, til the bush out her window was barren. (True story....my mom planted a Rose of Sharon bush outside of my window when I was 5. When I was 7 it had a bumper crop year and I picked them each day.....til there was not the first bloom left on it.
8. Insert your own random thought here. The limerick made me think about Cod Liver Oil. Did your mom ever make you take it? Mine did....and I learned how to hold it in my mouth til I got outside...where I would spit it on my mom's prize flame bush. One day she noticed that the flame bush was dying...and could not imagine why....I told her that it was my fault....and that I was spitting Cod Liver Oil on it each day.....she did not get mad....she actually made me quit taking the nasty stuff.