Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Project 365 - Week 9

It is that time of week again.  Project 365 rolls around often it seems.  This week has been a crazy week....but then in the life of a school teacher all weeks are crazy.  If you want to play along....or join in ...then hop over to Fran's place and see what Project 365 is all about. 
 
 
Sunday, February 24th
I know it is going to get cold again and they will freeze...but I can sure enjoy them right this very minute.  I love daffodils.  They are so bright and colorful.
 
Monday, February 25th
 

 
New yarn came in and I am hustling trying to get at least 50 scarves made before Frank,  Mrs. Betty Jean and I go to the Wehadkee Mill Trade Days on the 16th of March.  I am so excited. 
 
Tuesday, February 26th

In Avondale Village (near the high school) there were two tulip trees in full bloom.  I got one during my planning period and the other one at the end of the day....as the clouds moved in.  I better enjoy them because cold weather is a coming.
 
Wednesday, February 29th 

Sunset in Rock Mills. It was absolutely lovely. 
 
Thursday, February 28th
Jerry Wayne at the bowling alley playing with pieces of some yarn I had cut.  He made the Frito Bandito mustouche and said..."Stay thirsty my friend."  I had to laugh  He is a really funny guy.

Friday, March 1st
Friday night was date night and we went to Los Nopales in LaGrange.  Frank had never been there.  Their guacamole is yummmo.  I had to grab a shot of it.  I promise you that the bowl was empty when we left.
 
Saturday, March 2nd
Saturday breakfast routine at The Farmhouse with the Kramers.  Collin was not enjoying the adult conversation....the food was delicious as usual.  She will be either going out of business or moving when Hwy 22 changes directions to keep big trucks out of downtown.  I am going home to make a trifle for tonights gathering at Keith and Sherry's.

No comments: