Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Project 365 - Week 10

I debated this week about whether or not I was going to shoot pictures....and then made a last minute decision on Sunday to participate.  I have been so busy and cannot seem to do my shots justice.  I have not had my camera out in I can't tell you when.  Want to join in?  Hop over to Fran's....after you look at mine....and play with us.  It is fun.
Sunday, March 2nd
 

Church on Sunday.  It was so pretty....and so cold.
 
Monday, March 3rd
Heading home up Hwy 22.  The sun was shining.  The temperature was warm.  I had a blasted semi hauling logs in front of me.  I went from New Site to the other side of Wadley never driving faster than 35 in a 55 mle zone.  This log truck had a huge hole on the right side and I could just see those logs shifting and scattering all over the road.  I have never been so glad to see Hwy 77.

Tuesday, March 4th
Sunset in Rock Mills from the house. The sky looked like it was on fire. I loved it.
 
 Wednesday, March 5th
I have been passing this marker for many moons.  There is a cedar tree growing right out of the center of this grave.  I stopped today and looked at the grave.  I have to say it made me very sad.  Number one that there were no flowers.  Number two no one takes care of it.  Number three was the tree.
 
Thursday, March 8th
No photo today!  :-(
 
Friday, March 7th

One of the churches I pass every day had this in their yard.  I slowed down on the road long enough to shoot it so it is not one of the greatest shots I have ever made.   I am surprised it is not blurry.
 
Saturday, March 8th
I am a certified lay speaker for the United Methodist Church and am required to renew my certification every three years.  Today was renewal day and so after teaching school all week here I am at Bethlehem United Methodist Church in school from 8 to 5.  I was whopped by the time it was over. 

No comments: