clicking here. It is a lot of fun and I know you will enjoy yourself.
1. In what ways do you indulge yourself?
I love a good manicure/pedicure and about once a month I treat myself to one. A couple of times a year I will treat myself to a facial or a massage. I love to go to the Main Event in LaFayette, AL. They treat you like a queen and it smells like heaven in there. I want to treat myself to a girls indulgence weekend at Chateau Elan in north Georgia.....one day!
2. Have you ever taken a cooking class? Any interest? What type of class would you most like to try?
I've taken a cooking class or two...especially if Home Ec counts (just kidding). I would love to do more. I want to take one in Italy or through Virginia College Culinary School. I would love how to cook mega Italian food and have even entered Olive Garden contests to go to their school. Some day...maybe when I retire.
3. What does it mean to be a good citizen?Obey the laws established, vote, stand up for your country, and I too thought of the litter commercial with the crying Indian and think that is good citizenship....yep...not littering.4. 'Tis the season of the political advert...do these ads influence your vote? No! I hate the political advertisements because they are so negative. I consider myself an informed voter because I research the candidates running before I close th curtain and vote..
5. What's something you see today that makes you wish you were a kid again? Cotton Candy at the fair with my dad. Aside from that I don't want to go back in time. I am perfectly content where I am.
6. What's your least favorite cliche? My mom used to always tell me "The grass always looks greener on the other side". I always want to respond...and it is! I would want something better...and she would throw that out. I was shocked the first time I heard it come out of my own mouth to my children.7. What percentage of your Christmas shopping has been completed? How does that make you feel?
I shop all year long, have a closet for what I get, and I am almost done. I should be through by the first of November. I love to have it done so I don't stress during the holiday when everyone else is shopping....and I love to pick out the gifts with that person in mind....not run in and grab anything because I need a gift!8. Insert your own random thought here.
I have made 3 loaves of bread this week using the crusty bread recipe found here. Let me tell you...it has been a ball and I hate baking. I have made two loaves of regular...and one with orange zest and cranraisins. Love it....I even bought a cast iron casserole just to do this.....it is amazing. Have a great rest of the week. Our fall break is this weekend....Thursday - Sunday. I will be enjoying the Smokey Mountains.
To Joey, With Love....WINNER!
7 months ago