Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Project 365 - Vol 42

 
 
This week has been a crazy one....I think I should title my blog....Welcome To My Crazy Life.  I can't even half remember what all I did....but I made sure I made time to enjoy some baking.....and fall!  Ten more weeks til the end of the year.  If you want to check out the rest of the gangs photos hop on over to Sara's blog and see them.  Hopefully you will think about joining us next year.  It has been an amazing ride.  Thank you Sara for this grand opportunity.

Sunday
I spent today baking crusty bread.  I am addicted to bread making.  In the last two weeks I cannot tell you how many loaves I have made....and given away.  Everyone has been real sweet sampling my new found talent and letting me know if the recipe is a keeper....or not.  So far I have only found one I did not like.  I am currently looking for some gruyere cheese to do a rosemany and gruyere loaf of the crusty bread.  I am going to bore you to death with bread and fall this week....sorry! :-)
 
Monday
I had a dentist appointment after school today and they had gone all out with decorating.  This little witch was looking over me in my room.  I love fall.

Tuesday

Tuesday we are supposed to wear pink for the month of October.  The HOSA kids (Health Occupations) designed this shirt and sold them to raise money for cancer research.  I bought one and wore it on Tuesday.  I have had a lot of comments on the shirt.
 
Wednesday

Apple cheese  bread made with my pottery baker.  It was a definite hit at school.  I think it needs some creme cheese frosting or spread to go with it.  Yummmmmo!

Thursday

Roanoke is decorating for the Fall Festival it is having on the 31st of this month.  Businesses have started putting up their scenes.  The top one is a teacher and her class of pumpkin/goard heads at the Boys and Girls Club.  The bottom picture is my new breast cancer shirt from the Coosa County Fire Association.  They are selling them to raise money for cancer research too.   I can't imagine me ordering a yellow shirt.  Yellow is my least favorite color....but Frank swears he ordered the black one.  Oh well.  I will wear it with pride.

Friday
First Baptist Churches choir of pumpkin heads and their clay pot leader.  It is priceless.
 
Saturday

Sunrise today was amazing.  It looked as if the world was on fire.  See you next week and I will try to be on time.  Have a great week.

3 comments:

The Bug said...

Oh wow that bread looks great - yum! And I love the pumpkin "sculptures" :)

Kim said...

You can't possibly bore me with too many photos of bread and fall :) Love me lots of both!

Hope you're having a great week!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Glad your still making bread. That apple cheese sounds yummy!