Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Monday, October 29, 2012

Sunshiney Day...NOT!

 
 
 
My blogging buddy, Debbie was given an award and since she does not forward them on she opened it up to any of her readers.  Since today is so cold and dreary I thought it would be a great day to do something fun.  If you want to join in feel free to.  I am not going to forward it either....so if you decide to play just grab the award and answer the questions. If you don't want to post on your blog then leave me your answers in my comment section.   I can't wait to see what you all say.  Ok...here are the questions....and my answers:
 
1.  What is your favorite Christmas Holiday Movie?  I have two.  Actually I have more than that...but I can't get through Christmas without seeing, "It's a Wonderful Life" and "White Christmas".  I also love "Miracle on 34th Street."  BTW...I do not like "A Christmas Story." 

 
 
2.  What is your favorite flower?  My mom and my best friend's mom raised orchids.  I grew up loving the dainty little flowers as the Florida wind would make them dance from their hanging places.  I still love them. 



3.  What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?  Unsweet tea!

4.  What is your passion?  Writing and Shooting pictures

5.  What is your favorite time of year?  That is simple....fall.  I love the crispness in the air and I adore the colors.


 

6.  What is your favorite time of day?  I have too....sunrise....because the day is fresh and new....and sunset...because the day is over.
 
 
7.  What is your favorite physical activity?  Bowling and Frank and I do that every Thursday night at Idletime on the Thursday Night Christian League.  It is a great time with great people.

8.  What is your favorite vacation?  I can honestly say I have never had a bad one....anywhere I got...with family or friends is a favorite vacation....whether it  be Ireland, Hawaii, Italy, Florida,  or Disney World with Frank (our first real vacation together).  I love to travel....I would say it too is a passion.  I love spending time with good friends and loved one.  It does not get much better than this.
 



 
 
 

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I found you through Deb! I love It's A Wonderful Life too and your pictures are GORGEOUS!!! So nice to "meet" you!

Mary said...

I'm not too crazy about "It's a Wonderful Life", but LOVE "White Christmas". TBS has run "A Christmas Story" into the ground until it's not funny anymore. "The Holiday" and "Family Stone": now there are a couple of great ones!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Yes, next to It's a Wonderful Life it's always Miracle on 34th Stree and White Christmas. I must watch them every year a few times. Actually our local theatre is having IaWL and Mo34thS on the big screen in November. Can't wait. I am also with Mary on The Holiday and Family Stone! I bowl tomorrow, I sure do love it. Going to Disney World in November, I can't wait. Thank you for playing along.