My blogging buddy, Debbie was given an award and since she does not forward them on she opened it up to any of her readers. Since today is so cold and dreary I thought it would be a great day to do something fun. If you want to join in feel free to. I am not going to forward it either....so if you decide to play just grab the award and answer the questions. If you don't want to post on your blog then leave me your answers in my comment section. I can't wait to see what you all say. Ok...here are the questions....and my answers:
1. What is your favorite Christmas Holiday Movie? I have two. Actually I have more than that...but I can't get through Christmas without seeing, "It's a Wonderful Life" and "White Christmas". I also love "Miracle on 34th Street." BTW...I do not like "A Christmas Story."
3. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Unsweet tea!
4. What is your passion? Writing and Shooting pictures
5. What is your favorite time of year? That is simple....fall. I love the crispness in the air and I adore the colors.
6. What is your favorite time of day? I have too....sunrise....because the day is fresh and new....and sunset...because the day is over.
8. What is your favorite vacation? I can honestly say I have never had a bad one....anywhere I got...with family or friends is a favorite vacation....whether it be Ireland, Hawaii, Italy, Florida, or Disney World with Frank (our first real vacation together). I love to travel....I would say it too is a passion. I love spending time with good friends and loved one. It does not get much better than this.