Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Project 365 - Week 7

Another week has come and gone and it is time for some Project 365 entries.  I have a photo for each day this week.  It has been a busy week that is for sure.  Want to see more great photos?  Hop over to Fran's blog and check them out....join in....link up.  We would love to have you.  So this is what my week looked like.

Sunday, February 10th
After church on Sunday Sandra joined us for lunch at Pizza Hut.  We have a group that goes out to lunch most every Sunday and we all have a great time together.  This week everyone was either sick or traveling so it was just the three of us.
 
Monday, February 11th

It rained unmercifully today and my guitar lesson did not come.  I finished up the last two of my cake plates.  I am working on these for the Women's Bazaar our church is having.  It is not until fall but I figured I would get a head start on what I am donating.  As soon as school is out we are going to set aside a crafting day.  I am so excited. 
 
Tuesday, February 12th - Fat Tuesday
 
Today is Fat Tuesday and I got out my beads to wear this morning and found a Mardi Gras cascarone nestled amongst my beads and coins.  I have never been to Mardi Gras but several of my friends have and brought me some beads which I wear once a year.
 
Wednesday, February 13th
We don't have Homeroom at our school.  Every Wednesday we have Advisement and today Candy Grams were delivered.  This was the sack sent to me for the people in my advisement who got a Candy Gram.  The Junior Civitan did them as a fund raiser.  My kids were so excited about getting them.
 
Thursday, February 14th
We have Secret Pals at work.  For Valentines Day mine gave me two steaks, two potatoes, a bag of salad and two individual desserts.  I also got a book from a friend for Valentines Day and while I was posting gifts I had to cover a few I have not posted.  The cute little cap on the left with the turquoise and pink flower was made for me by Dana (Bugs Eye View).  The black sequined scarf was made for me by Miss Shirley (aka Granny Pounds), and the other head band is a gift for my sister-in-law, Ann.  We bowled on Valentine's Day.
 
Friday, February 15th



My classes were working on projects to present.  One of my students found a picture on the IPad that obviously did not agree with her.  The first cross was made from the timber left when the First United Methodist church in Alex City burned.  The second was one a friend brought me back from the Holy Lands.  It is made of olive wood.
 
Saturday, February 16th
 
My dear friend Jo got married today to Jim Godwin.  I wish them years of happiness.
I made four of these for the two doors into the church and the two doors into the Fellowship Hall.  They turned out lovely.

Betty(Matron of honor), Jo, Jim, and the best man.

Jo and her grandchildren.  Grady walked her down the aisle and the girls were the flower girls.  Do they not look precious.



 The groom's cake was set with a barage of lighthouses.  Frank made the anchors and the rope is actually chocolate icing.  The cakes were made by Deborah Blair.

The bride's cake had a raspberry filling and was yummo!  Deborah outdid herself here.

The happy couple getting ready to leave for sunny Key West.  It was a great week.

No comments: