Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Project 365 - Week 8

It is that time of the week again.  Time to put up my week in pictures and tell you all about them.  I wish you would join in with us.  It is a lot of fun to see what everyone has been doing or thought photo worthy.  If you want then hop over to Fran's blog and check out what everyone else saw...through the camera lens.
 
Sunday, February 17th
 
Spring is near and daffodils are a blooming.  I love it when they pop their little heads out to see what is happening.  It rained some more and got colder after I shot this on Sunday next door in Mrs. Mildred's yard.

Monday, February 18th
 
I love pine cones in pine trees.  They are so pretty.  We had sun for a tiny bit today and I grabbed this shot outside the house.  I had novovirus and did not venture far from the house. 

Tuesday, February 19th
 
I pass a small cemetary every day on my way up and down Hwy 22.  Today it was graying again....rain is in the forecast and I stopped , got out, walked over about half the cemetary when I saw these three markers that reminded me of chess pieces.  I am tired of rain.
Near the edge of the woods there was this weird marker that really freaked me out and made me go back to my car and prepare to leave very quickly. 

 
Wednesday, February 20th
Spring is in bloom and I am so delighted because it means my Flower Club ladies from church will have flowers for me to shoot again.  I cannot wait.  I was delighted to see sun again.  Tomorrow rain is once again in the forecast.
 
Thursday, February 21st
My soccer team girls from fourth block.  They are so cute and so funny.  We are leaving for Tennessee after school today.  I cannot wait.  I want to get away for a few days.
 
Friday, February 22nd



 Susan works part time at the Village Bakery.  We stopped by to drop off some Imperial Margarine and I could not help but snap a shot of these yummy treats.  Yes, I sampled a few and brought home some petit fours. 
 
Saturday, February 23rd

Lunch at Wild Wing Cafe on our way out of town with Chuck and Susan.  It was a great trip.  Can't wait to see them again!

No comments: