Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Project 365 Week 5

It is Sunday and that means it is Project 365 day.  I have had an interesting weekend but most of those pictures will be on next weeks post....sigh.  I took a photography class this weekend at Calloway Gardens.  It was a blast but my brain is fried.  If you want to see some other really great shots then hop over to Sara's blog and join in the fun.  Here is my week in pictures.  I hope you enjoy my offering.

Sunday, January 29th
Frank's church sign this week and I thought it was rather funny.  I watched all the men in church as their heads bobbed up and down.  It made me laugh.

Monday, January 30th
On my way home from school there was a cow...number 14 that caught my eye just outside of Daviston, AL.  I had to stop and grab the shot.  He looks like he is saying, "What?" to me...don't you think?

Tuesday, January 31st
Sunrise from my parking spot at school.  After a week of terrible weather last week it was good to see the sun.

Wednesday, February 1st
My students ham it up when the camera is around.

Thursday, February 2nd
Patriots Point - An Alex City landmark

Friday, February 3rd

Sherry at Edie Marie's Attic sent me a lovely thank you gift for the gifts that she won on my giveaway.  I love it!

Saturday, February 4th at Calloway Gardens

Two of the few photos I took on Saturday.  The top is a Kestral - a raptor that is in the bird's of Georgia exhibit.  The second is out the window from the classroom.  It was a gorgeous day!  Hope you have a great week and hope to see you back next week.  I can't wait for you to see my shoot photos from today!

5 comments:

Robin Lambright said...

Great week, love cow #14!

It's always fun to receive unexpected surprises in the mail, especially ones that are that nice!

Blessings
R

Skoots1moM said...

that cow's eyeing you!

i had a bull look at me like that before he charged, hahaha

you have very 'handsome' students :)

love the church sign...our preacher sometimes comments on people catching up on their sleep during worship...too funny, yet sad

i'm still waiting for some snow...but with these 60's, it doesn't seem like we'll get any

tell frank, HI!

beckyjomama said...

LOVE the sunrise shot!!!

Edie Marie's Attic said...

Nice shots Karen! I love the one of the colorful bird posing for you. And I do love cows. I have an old pic of Wes with their cow, Buttercup, that I adore.

By jove I think you're getting something out of those classes Karen!

Have a great week! Sherry

PS the church sign is great - it fit Wes at church Sunday, couldn't believe he actually dozed off! He never does that. And our preacher was GOOD too!

The Bug said...

I love how cows just look at you balefully - makes me laugh :)

That sunrise is a gorgeous picture! Can't wait to see your other pictures from class.