Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Crazy Day

I think I saw myself coming and going yesterday.  It was Senior Recognition Sunday at our church yesterday.  I love this day because after the service we have a luncheon honoring the graduates and their families.  We only have one graduate this year.....Carissa. 

The beginning of the Crazy Day.  Prepared the food I was taking, rehearsed the special music I was doing, made sure gifts were wrapped.  After church and a brief stint at the luncheon Frank and I hopped in the car and drove an hour to attend another graduation celebration for another one of my sweethearts.....Trina.  She graduated from college.  She is the mother of young Noah, wife of Jeff, DIL of my friend Deborah.  I am extremely proud of her.  It is hard enough to go to college as a teenager, fresh out of high school or community college....but to attempt it with a full time job, a young son, and a husband.....is hard.  I know.....I have done it. 
Her party was at El Rauncho Grande in Alexander City.....and hour away.....but that was ok....because after running in on this party.....we had a preconference meeting at Trinity UMC ...ten minutes from the restaurant.  We would be there from 2 until after four.  Annual Conference for the North Alabama Conference is June 2-4 at Birmingham Southern(That is going to be part of my crazy week.....upcoming......vacation, conference, wedding...no they are not in the same day.....they are in three different states).  What do I have to say to what I know as my Crazy Life sometimes....."Bring It On!"

No comments: