Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Happy Happy Birthday Frank!

Happy Birthday to you!  Happy Birthday to you!  Happy Birthday dear Frank!  Happy Birthday to you!  And many more.  Today my sweetie is celebrating his 17th anniversary of his 39th birthday.  In layman's terms he is 56.  He is a character. 



He is a fantabulous cook.  Better than I am that is for sure.
He is a family man.  He loves his family with all his heart.



That even includes his little four legged child.
He loves people in general.
He loves to fish.
He is a pastor and a wonderful preacher.  He loves his congregation, the town we live in, being part of the fire department.   I think his mom would be so proud of him.
This is my guy.  I love him to the moon and back.  I thank God everyday for blessing me with this very special man.  Happy Birthday baby!

No comments: