Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Women's Study Bible - Signature Series

About The Book (from back cover):  The Woman's Study Bible New International Version is a priceless treasure, poignantly delivering the Word of God to a woman's heart.  It provides the tools for the reader to dig deeper in the The Word with inspiring articles by Anne Graham Lotz, Stormie Omartian, Nancy Leigh DeMoss, Roberta Hromas, Kimberly Daniels Linda Dillow Kathy Troccoli, Dee Brestin, and Emilie Barnes.  It helps you to get acquainted with over 100 women in the Bible, there are hundreds of verse-by-verse notes,  it includes over 300 articles on topics for women, there are book introductions and outlines, and tons more.

My Thoughts About The Book:  The Woman's Study Bible is a extremely informative, easy to read, and encouraging. The copy I was sent is the NIV version.  The text was so easy to understand compared to other versions of the Bible. This is definitely a Bible geared specifically and only for women. I was very excited to review this Bible. I was out of town and actually used the bible in church and found myself caught up with all the helps that really enhanced the sermon I was hearing.  They really clarified the sermon topic for me.
I really enjoyed this Bible. I recommend this to anyone searching for a nice Bible to give to a woman, girl, graduate, or possibly even a bride.  The color scheme of this Bible is earth-toned, soft, feminine and attractive, but not too "frilly" as to be distracting.


Disclaimer:  My review copy (received from Thomas Nelson's Booksneeze program/Shelton Interactive  for the purpose of this review) is a hard copy version.

No comments: