Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Thursday, May 2, 2013

I'm Not Lost , I'm Exploring

 
Jana Stanfield is one of my favorite singers and I want you to know a little bit about her.  My background and stuff are inspired by one of my favorite songs that she does called, "I'm Not Lost, I Am Exploring."  Who is Jana Stanfield? "You’ve heard her music on 20/20, Entertainment Tonight, Oprah, the movie 8 Seconds, and radio stations nationwide. Her compositions are sung by Reba McEntire, Andy Williams and others, and Jana has shared stages with fellow performers ranging from Kenny Loggins to The Dixie Chicks.   Keynote Concerts, Inc. is the name of Jana’s speaking business. For the past 15 years, Jana has made her living as a Keynote speaker at conferences and corporate events. Learn more about Jana Stanfield Live. See Jana's live video clips and hear what other business leaders are saying about the Jana Stanfield Keynote Concert Experience here: Jana Live Video.   Relatively Famous Records has become one of the most successful companies of its kind. Jana started the company on her dining room table as Jana StanTunes Records, a one-woman operation. The company has since sold over 200,000 of Jana’s CDs, entirely through her live performances, website, and word-of-mouth. Listen to song samples and order Jana’s CDs. Jana’s Music: Known as "The Queen of Heavy Mental," Jana describes her music as "psychotherapy you can dance to." With soaring vocals, acoustic arrangements, and meaningful lyrics, Jana Stanfield says that her goal is to use her music to give people a "faith-lift." Her fans say the music is the ideal alternative to Prozac… all the mood elevation with none of the water retention."  I hope you will listen to this song.  If I had to chose a theme song this would be it.

If I could look down on this path I walk from somewhere way up high,
I could see the crooked road that I have come.
I walked a mile with sorrow, I walked a mile with joy
and now I'm less afraid of either one.
For every tear I've cried, there's a smile that I have earned,
for every mile I walked there's a lesson I learned.


Chorus
I'm not lost, I am exploring.
Life is an adventure worth enjoying.
Though I may not know where I'm going,
I am not lost, I am exploring.
I am not lost, I am exploring.

Some people choose to live their lives on quiet avenues,
while others find a place in the parade.
Some like me are seekers, we take less travelled roads,
believing we can find a better way.
And though I get discouraged, I won't be turning back
I have joy as my compass and faith as my map.

Bridge

All of us are headed for the same destination,
so why not blaze a trail that's got imagination

Chorus

I am not lost, I am exploring.

No comments: