Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Munchkin!

Today, June 23rd is my daughters 29th birthday. I called her after she got off from work and sang the Birthday Song to her...it is a tradition. Her sweet husband, Brian, took off today and is spending the day with her....treating her special....so I am going to take her to lunch tomorrow. I am going to take my parents....so there is an added element of tension but I can't go and not tell them where I am really going. I can only go to so many conferences....sigh! Kathryn was born at 5:59 p.m. She was the cutest little red headed thing you have ever seen. From the moment I held her in my arms I was totally and unashamedly in love with her. She has held my heart from that moment on. Her smile lights up a room. Her spirituality is electrifying. She is an awesome person...even if she is mine! If she weren't my daughter I would still want to be part of her life...she is just that kind of person. You would adore her...I know you would. So..Happy Birthday Munchkin...you were the best gift I have ever received! Have a Happy Day!

No comments: