Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Mangarelli's Pizzeria

I had an amazing Sunday. First of all I got to spend the afternoon with some old friends, Rhonda and Robert Gaskins. Robert was our best man at our wedding. Their daughter Abbi and her husband Paul have a fabulous restaurant in Fayetteville, GA that is a must if you are ever in the metro Atlanta area. Rhonda had a chicken parmesian pizza. It was 18" of pure delight. Paul makes his own pizza sauce and dough...and oh my it is soooo good. Robert had a grilled chicken parmesian sandwich and it looked awesome too. Frank ate a meat lovers pizzarone and it was killer. I have never seen so much meat on anything in my life. I had spaghetti with marinara sauce (home made sauce of course!) and a salad with balsamic dressing that was to die for. You all know I am working on my weight. After the meal was over Paul brought out dessert for the not-so-faint-at-heart - Cannolis that he makes from scratch and cheesecake that his mother makes appeared on our table only to be devoured by those who still had some room left. I have to admit I took a fingernail size piece of the cannolis and what I sampled was heaven on a plate. Let me tell you the music was wonderful, the food was to die for, the atmosphere is killer and I want my blogger friends to know that these kids have a winning combination. I am enclosing the address for you so if you are ever in the Fayetteville area you will stop by....heck...you don't even have to be in the area....we drove two hours to enjoy this....and trust me....you will enjoy it! They have a monster 30" pizza that if you can eat it...by yourself of course....in an hour....it is free and you get a whole bunch of other prizes to boot. I promise "you will be hooked from your very first slice"...it truly was love at first bite for me!

Mangarelli's Pizzeria
Address: 749 W. Lanier Avenue, Fayetteville, GA, 30214
Phone: 770-461-8787
Hours: Mon. - Sat. 11 a.m. - 9:30 p.m. Sun. 11:00 - 5:00

3 comments:

Sweet Tea said...

My stomach was already growling and THEN I saw your Blog - now I'm craving all the food you described. Wonder if they'd deliver to Louisiana? LOL

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVED your CD!! I had no problems getting it to play. How many people are in your group? What a great ministry you all have and HOW TALENTED YOU ARE!! Thanks for sharing it with me!!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

That looks so good!
I am beachside, breaking into my book!
Thanks sweet friend!

Kelly said...

Okay. Fayetteville is about 30 minutes from my house. I will be going there. And soon.