Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Virtual Me vs Extreme Karen Makeover

My friend Leigh over at Tales of Bloggeritaville posted about Caress body wash and offered up a free coupon so I had to go. While I was there I also entered to win a trip to NYC!....and made a virtual me. The virtual me is one hot mama. When I finish with the Extreme Karen Makeover...maybe I will look half this good. If I do...I will be one happy camper! Enjoy your weekend...and if you like Caress, are a coupon clipper, or have been wanting to try it but thought it was a bit pricy...head on over to Leigh's site and grab a coupon, make yourself a mini me....and enter the NYC contest! Good luck to you!

2 comments:

Sweet Tea said...

A virtual makeover would be good. But a real one would be GREAT, huh? You're in the groove for change girl, and this is a good time of year to watch those pounds "melt" away.You go, GF!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Thanks friend...you are a beauty in my eye!