Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Saga of the Wreck

I watched the news Tuesday night but saw nothing about the wreck. Weds. morning I discovered Channel 5 Mobile on the room television and discovered the wreck was a mess...there were three people injured but no one seriously....oh and also heard there was a bit of road rage sometime after we managed to pull across and go back an exit. Someone got mad and duked it out with another driver. Silly boys! We arrived safely at the conference in Mobile. We stayed at the Renaissance Hotel and it was lovely! It is the old Adams Mark. I had a wonderful time. Our view was of the water and on Thursday we got to watch the Holiday Cruise ship port. It was awesome coming in and seeing it from the 25th floor. Thursday night we ate seafood at Zekes on the bay and it was awesome. If you have never eaten at Zeke's and are ever in the Mobile area try it out. Of course I have tons of favorites in Mobile. The Original Oyster House and Wentzels also rock my culinary world too. Mobile is a great place to visit...see the U.S.S. Alabama, Bellingrath Gardens, you are only 20 miles from Foley and mega outlet shopping, wonderful places to eat, history at its finest....I love me some Mobile for sure!

2 comments:

Belle's Blog said...

I have been to the USS>>> Its a great place! Glad you had a great time! Have an amazing Sunday!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

LOve Mobile too. Great place!