Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day

Today is Father's Day and I have two special men in my life that I love dearly. The first one is my father. As you can see he was quite a handsome man when he was in the Navy. He has lost most of his hair right now due to chemotherapy, and he is slower to speak and his memory is not as sharp as it once was but he is still just as handsome as he was then...at least to me. I wanted to marry him when I grew up. The second man in my life is my darling husband Frank. He is not the father of my daughter, Kat, but he loves her like one and I think she would agree that the feeling is mutual. He is a loving father to his Amy and is proud of both of HIS girls. He is an exceptional guy too. He is funny, loving, helps me take care of my parents, allows them to live with us....did I say he helps me take care of my parents and still loves me?, he is kind, always right (at least in his mind), and just an all around great guy. I am blessed to have two such incredible men on my life's journey. Today is their day and I want to let them both know that I adore them. Happy Father's Day to my guys and Happy Father's Day to the rest of the Dad's out there. God Bless You All Real Good!

2 comments:

Sweet Tea said...

Happy Father's Day to both your Guys. Your Dad is a real cutie in that Navy uniform! And I agree with you that it is a GREAT guy that will allow his inlaws to live under his roof and to care for them. God bless you all on this special day of honorig Dad.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Happy Fathers Day to both of your guys!
Tomorrow, you have an award on my blog.