Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Tagged You Are It!

My sweet friend Xazmin tagged me with listing 6 unimportant things that make me happy. I've done this tag once before...but there are for sure more than 6 unimportant things that make me happy...so I'm glad to list 6 new ones!

1. Going to San Diego for a week to attend the NEA Representative Assembly in three weeks!

2. Being a preacher's wife with the nickname, Mrs. Preacher

3. Singing with Amanda, or as Still Magnolias, and with the Praise Band at church.

4. Holding my sweet little nephew(actually cousins child) Drew and watching him stretch, smile, and laugh out loud.

5. Losing weight.

6. Being with Kat, Ramona, and Amy.

Now I tag:

Martha

LA Girl

Kelly

Trina

Belle

Linda

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hey Karen,

Thanks for the tag. I've never been blog tagged before. I'm gonna ponder it over today and post it tomorrow. Thanks for thinking of me. You're sweet. Have a good Sunday!